Did you see this photo?! Is your mouth-watering yet?! I am giving you one of my all time favorite recipes today for your Football Fun!
I grew up watching football as soon as August began every year. If you asked me what I know about football, I have to admit, absolutely nothing. I’m hopeless. But if you asked me to serve up some amazing mouth-watering snacks, I am your girl! My husband on the other hand, is a football fanatic. He cannot wait to start taking Oliver to sporting events and have some daddy and son fun!
Our favorite website for sports paraphernalia is the one and only www.Fanatics.com You can find anything and everything on their website! I was able to grab t-shirts for our family to represent the Louisville Cardinals while we snack on our game day treats. The best part about Fanatics is the fast shipping! Our gear arrived just in time for the game tomorrow.
I’m not even sure how my mom and I came about to this recipe but we’ve twisted it in to our own and I’ve made it a party staple. My father in law asks for this savory appetizer for every family party! They’re a little tedious to make, but they are SO worth it, and the best part – only THREE ingredients!
- 2 cans of whole water chestnuts
- 1 containers of Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ sauce
- 1lb Bacon
- Set oven to 375. Spray a 9 X 11 glass dish.
- Drain cans of water chestnuts and slice the bacon in half.
- Wrap bacon around water chestnut and insert toothpick to hold. Place water chestnut in glass dish.
- Once all water chestnuts are finished, drizzle with BBQ sauce and place in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and re-coat chestnuts with BBQ. Place back in oven for 20 more minutes.
- Remove and let them cool. Enjoy!