We are starting to get our bake on so I’m always pulling out my favorite cookie recipes. This year I wanted to perfect the Christmas Cookie Bar recipe with our favorite M&M’s
The holidays are my favorite time of year, as I’m sure all of us can agree, but what I love most are the days I can spend baking massive amount of cookies! My mom and I have our most favorite recipes including this one for Hello Dolly’s. Another few favorites are Walnut Balls and Peanut Butter Blossoms.
These cookie bars are so moist! My favorite part is grabbing a corner piece with a little crunch!
M&M Christmas Cookie Bars
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup M&M’s
- Combine the dry ingredients; flour, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl and set aside
- Mix sugar, brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla in a standing mixer or handheld mixer until fluffy.
- Slowly add your dry mix into stand mixer with wet ingredients.
- Fold in M&M’s and place dough in a 13×9 baking dish.
- Place a few M&M’s on top
- Bake at 325 degrees for 40 minutes.
Tell me your favorite Christmas Cookie recipe!
Disclosure: All links are affiliates through ShopStyle. Thank you for supporting me and the products I love!