I have been completely MIA lately. I was struck with a head cold two weeks in a row and it has totally left me on my butt. I’ve been trying to keep things festive for Oliver, but failed miserably. Which has left me to believe that I am not the only last minute shopper out there. I wanted to put together a quick last minute shopping guide before we leave town this weekend.
I still have a few more family members on my list that I need to finish up. I wanted to put together a universal gift guide for everyone in the family. It can be so difficult to shop for every single person in the family, so these are a few ideas that are quick and easy.
- I have been browsing the new Fitbit Alta for myself and it is the perfect gift for your fitness loving friends!
- I didn’t realize drones were still popular until I noticed them on a few lists this year. This one seems to have a pretty good price with a built-in camera.
- There is just something I love about having pen and paper, especially when it comes to planning our months. How beautiful is this Minted Flora + Stripe day planner?!
- I would say this Shinola watch is a total splurge item for your hubby. They are so classic and a timeless piece for his wardrobe.
- I love having a trinket tray in my bathroom and kitchen. It is perfect for my jewelry and this one gives you the best reminder of how awesome you are! 😉
- All my beauty lovers out there cannot stop bragging about Tarte shadow palettes. They really are so beautiful and I may need to gift one to all my girlfriends!
- Is there anything better than shopping for little girls?! The Cuddle + Kind Mermaid Dolls are so lovely and they have a great mission for every doll purchased, you provide 10 meals to children around the world.
- Lastly for those little boys, I’ve been obsessing over Melissa and Doug train set. I love their entire collection of toys but Oliver has been a huge fan of trains. This may be the perfect gift from Santa 😉
Now enough browsing! Get your boots on and get your shopping done, grab a mimosa while you’re out!
*All links are affiliates through ShopStyle. I earn a small commission with items purchased, there is no extra fee to you. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting Shop Style!