We have T-minus two weeks until Christmas and now is the perfect time to start baking! I wanted to show off one of my absolute favorite recipes, Hello Dolly Bars. They are sweet, savory and the most perfect treat.
I’m sure everyone has their own version of this recipe, my family has been making these yummy bars for as long as I can remember. They really are the easiest Christmas cookie, after baking the crust, you throw the goodies on top and voila! My favorite part, the sweet and crunchy coconut that hides in between the chocolate morsels.
Go ahead and try this recipe, you won’t regret it and you’ll be a hit at your Christmas Cookie Exchange.
- 1 Stick Butter
- 12 Graham Crackers
- 1 1/2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1 1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cups Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grind down your graham crackers in a food processor.
- Melt butter and mix with graham cracker crumbs for the crust.
- Press into an 9x13 dish.
- Top with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, pecans and coconut.
- Drizzle condensed milk over the toppings (I never use the whole can. Maybe about 1/2 can)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.