I did it. I joined the club. Ya know, that feel-good club called Young Living Essential Oils. I am now officially hooked on essential oils.
The world of blogging is big and beautiful and filled of opportunities. When Kailyn reached out looking for contributors to try out Young Living Essential Oils., I figured I would give it a go. I wanted to see what the hype was about. So now here I am, four weeks later, to let you all know that I am HOOKED.
I’m sure you’re wonder why?!
- Safety – Bottom line, my house needs to be baby-proof to the tenth degree. Oliver is a monkey man so I knew my favorite candles were no longer safe in our house. It is so easy for my mom-brain to forget to blow out candles when we head over to the park. This was a huge issue for me. Now, with the oil diffuser, it turns off after 5+ hours.
- Sleep – I don’t know about you, but this mom brain does not stop running. The second I lay down in bed, the flood gates open and I start thinking of every single thing I need to do or didn’t get done. For the past two weeks, I put Oliver in bed at 7pm then head to my bedroom and add 3 drops of Lavender and 3 drops of Frankincense. I let that fill the room for about an hour. When I’m ready for bedtime I head upstairs and my bedroom smells amazing. I am immediately filled with tranquility and calm. Ya’ll, I have never slept better.
- Cleaning – Not only is Thieves+Lemon amazing in the diffuser, but I can’t wait to buy the Thieves spray bottles and turn that bad boy in to toxic-free cleaning products. Yes, my son licks the glass door, so finding a product that can safe for babies is a huge plus for me.
Those are my top three reasons for starting Essential Oils and I don’t think I will ever go back on my word. So now the fun part, the investment.
- Go ahead and click HERE.This is were you are going to register to become a new member.
- On the right hand side where it says “Who introduced you to Young Living?” put #1856111 in both spots and continue.
- Choose your starter kit.
- Decide if you want monthly orders (it’s ok to skip)
- Add-Ons – you can add on extra oils or grab a Thieves Spray Bottle which will let you make 40-50 bottles for only $22.
- Next if you decide, Hey I want to be part of this awesome business, go ahead and add your info to start. If not, just go ahead and click individual without SSN (you can always go back later to join the business end of it).
- Complete with your payment information and shipping address.
- Voila! Now you just wait for that awesome box to show up on your doorstep.
It’s really so easy, and I am so happy I made the investment. The diffuser travels around my house from bathroom, to bedroom to kitchen. It is so fun to make different blends for the seasons. I hope you get a chance to grab one for yourself!
If you’re already an Oil-Lover, what is your favorite part? Favorite blend? Can’t wait to hear more!
I loved this!! I’ve fallen in love with them too. What’s your favorite oil?? I love bergamot!
Laura | The Yellow Birdhouse says
I got hooked pretty quick too, although my husband is still a skeptic! I use lavender and lemon for just about everything!