Life has been crazy but I haven’t forgotten about sharing my favorite items for the month of February!
Does anyone else feel like January was the longest month ever and February just flew by in a blink of an eye?! Aside from Polar Vortex giving us a chilling welcome back to the Mitten State, we are finally packing up (again) and moving in to our new home this month!
Did I mention that moving with children is exhausting?! Packing, moving, living with my parents, moving again, unpacking again, I swear I haven’t had a breath of fresh air and Hello Anxiety!
But nonetheless, we are finally at the end and I can see the light! Tomorrow morning is moving day and I am so excited to be back with my husband and start making this house a home. With February being such a short month, I really didn’t prep myself for sharing a blog post. But I couldn’t resist spilling the beans on what keeps the bags under my eyes look flawless! 😉
Disclosure: All links are affiliates through ShopStyle. Thank you for supporting me and the products I love!
- This highlighter is amazing. I’m not sure what took me so long to discover and it’s a bargain! Swipe under your eyes and dab it in with a beauty blender, top it off with this CC cream. Good Bye Under Eye!
- Can you tell I’m on a skincare kick? With all of the stress going on lately, I’ve been trying to keep my skin healthy. I grabbed this jade roller and holy cow does it feel amazing. I grabbed my favorite essential oils and massaged my face, leaving me feeling so refreshed!
- I can’t do a Friday Favorites without sharing our most-loved jammies. My favorite part about these is they cinch at the ankles, since Elliott is damn near hanging from the rooftops now, the cinched ankles keep his footies on.
- Speaking of essential oils, if you haven’t done so already, I want you to check out this post on the Starter Kit. I promise you will fall in love with them, it may seem like a large commitment, but the benefits last a lifetime. Since I already have my kit with a diffuser, I wanted to grab an extra for our bedroom and this one is on my wishlist! Does it not look heavenly?!
- And lastly, I finally upgraded my eye wear. If you haven’t check out Warby Parker yet, they are a must! Free At-Home Try on (seriously!) and once you pick your favorite, you snap a photo of your lens prescription and place your order! Easy Peezy! Mine are the Felix in Sandlewood Matte and I love them!