My pregnancy with Oliver went pretty smoothly (until he decided to arrive at 36 weeks!) for the most part I was never sick, didn’t gain a lot of weight and felt pretty good. This second pregnancy has thrown me for a loop!
I think I knew the day I was pregnant because I took a 3 hour nap with Oliver. That. Never. Happens. The exhaustion is terrible and keeping up with Oliver is no easy task. Continue reading for some of first trimester must-haves that helped me out.
- I’ve tried a few different brands for prenatal vitamins and OLLY Nutrition seems to be the best. I love the taste of the gummies and it’s like a little treat every day.
- I mentioned in my 14 Week Bumpdate that these Zella Leggings are the absolute best. They are so soft and so comfy. Basically a staple of mine for 14 weeks.
- Between 6 and 9 weeks I would get serious waves of nausea. I grabbed these Preggie Pops to help calm my stomach and they worked perfect.
- I always wanted to make sure I was drinking enough water. I have a collection of fun water bottles and this one is a must have!
- Bringing Up Bebe was one of my favorite books that I read during my pregnancy with Oliver. I’m hoping to find time and read this again for some reminders!
- Saltines. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Stock your fridge with Ginger Ale. This was great for helping ease any sickness.
- The Ovia Pregnancy app is amazing for pregnancy. I can’t tell you how many times I check this to see how many weeks I am or just for the adorable food reference for baby.
- Lastly, our best friend. Netflix. This has been a life saver not only for myself, but for Oliver. All I need to say is Moana is our jam.
What did I miss? What helped you through first trimester?
*This post contains affiliate links, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
First Trimester Must-Haves
Leave a Reply