I’m so happy you’ve stumbled upon Motherhood in May. I’m just your average first-time mom trying to figure out what I’m doing on a daily basis. I want to be very raw and honest with everything that I talk about. Since we’re probably going to get a little personal here, I wanted to give you a few things you should know about me.
- We have a a 9 year old Siberian Husky and I call him Old Man Tucker. He’s had both of his ACL’s replaced but has the heart of a puppy.
- I’m a freak over an iced latte. Vanilla soy latte to be exact.
- I have a Bachelors degree in Product Development with a background in Fashion Design
- I’ve been to two concerts: Hanson (Hello 90’s) and Mumford & Sons. I cried at both. No shame.
- Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard is my jam.
- My grandma told me “don’t ever let that Dan kid go” when I was 18. Best decision I ever made.
- My mom is my best friend
- I knew Oliver was a boy from the second I found out I was pregnant. Mothers instinct.
- I could spend ALOT of money at Pottery Barn. And IKEA. And Pier 1 Imports.
- I never knew how rewarding becoming a mother truly is. Every day when I wake up I’m smiling. It’s taken a long time for me to get to this point in my life, but I’m so happy this little man chose me to be his mama.
- One more for good luck – My husband is my saving grace. He knows exactly what to say, when to say it and how it needs to be said.
Want to know anything else about me? Just ask!
Bryan Mitchell Photography – Detroit, MI
Shelby Bradshaw Photography – Louisville, KY
Leave a Reply